You already started your journey two weeks ago, at 1 week. Being 3 weeks pregnant, your baby begins to develop.
Fertilization, or joining up the egg and sperm, is the initial step towards it. The third week of pregnancy is specifically when implantation takes place.
Baby of 3 Weeks Pregnant
The blastocyst is developing and increasing quickly at this moment.
Part of it will turn out to be the placenta, which will produce HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin).
This is the hormone that is identified through pregnancy tests.
Amniotic fluid surrounds the cells and protects and cushions your baby all the way through your pregnancy.
Important characteristics of foetal improvement start during this week, including the development of the brain, spinal cord, and heart.
The embryo in your body is very small. In fact, it looks like a group of 100 cells rather than a foetus or baby.
It is about the size of the head of a pin and around.0019 inches (.048 mm) long. It may be possible to see it with the human eye.
3 Weeks Pregnant Mother
Changes in body
Several women do not observe any changes, but a few women feel gentle cramping and some vaginal discharge around ovulation.
During ovulation, the ovary releases a mature egg that begins to travel through the fallopian tubes towards the uterus.
Sperm moves through the uterus to fertilise the egg within the fallopian tube. A single sperm fertilises an egg.
What to do
- You should exercise on a regular basis and consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
- Avoid taking alcohol and other things like drugs, smoking, and caffeine that affect your baby.
- Nutrition (such as folic acid and other vitamins) is also very essential for your fetus’s development.
- A well-balanced diet, such as an adequate amount of protein and calcium, is important for you and your baby.
Symptoms for 3 Weeks Pregnant
- Implantation bleeding
- Change in breast
- Missing of period
- Positive blood pregnancy test
Tips for you at this week
- Proper nutrition and diet are essential for good health.
- Avoid stress, as it can be harmful to your body.
- Intake vitamin C helps the body’s absorption capacity of iron.
- Take the proper amount of calcium needed to maintain strong and healthy bones.
- Get protein in your diet to help your new tissue grow for the baby.
The above article can be helpful for 3 Weeks Pregnant mother. For more information on your pregnancy journey, Visit informative blog pregnancyweekmonth.